Temporary Closing of Roads pursuant to Section 75 of Roads Act 1993 and Article 12 of Road Regulations 1994.
Published on: 17 May 2017
Notice is hereby given that Cavan County Council has made an order to close to public traffic the roads described hereunder on Sunday, 28 May, 2017 between the hours of 9.30am and 8pm for the purpose of accommodating the ‘Cavan Stages Rally’.
1. L5572/L5573 Townlands of Tully, Lahard & Drumgoon.
2. L5570/L5569 Townlands of Clodrum, Derry & Creenagh Glebe
3. L5568 Townlands of Creenagh Glebe, Bohora & Aghnacor
4. L1526 Townlands of Clodrum, Drumbullion & Aghnacor
5. L1527 Aghnacor, Drumkilroosk
6. L5566 Aghnacor, Bohora & Tully
R201 – Killeshandra - Arvagh
R199 – Killeshandra – Crossdoney
R198 - Crossdoney – Arvagh
Local access only will be accommodated where allowable.
All queries to be directed to Ballyjamesduff Area Office, Virginia Courthouse, Virginia, or by phone on 049 854 7013.
Director of Services
10 May 2017